Swipes for Student Clients
How Do I Receive Swipes?
- Any student client of Tiger Pantry can be a recipient of the transferred meal swipes. For information on becoming a client visit How to Use Tiger Pantry.
- If you have a meal plan, you are not eligible to receive swipes.
- A client may come to the Pantry at our location off Rock Quarry Road or visit our satellite location once a week for meal swipes. The number of meals we are able to give out will depend on the volume of transfers.
- You may check to see if the meals have been added to your account by going to Tiger Card Manager.
- If you come in on Sunday, swipes should be added Monday or Tuesday. If you come in on Tuesday or Wednesday, swipes should be added Thursday or Friday.
- You have to click on WebCardManager to see the Tiger Pantry Meals (see screenshots below).
Where Can I Use Swipes?
You can use the meals at any of the following locations
- Plaza 900
- Pavilion at Dobbs
- The MARK
How Do I Use Swipes?
You will present your ID to the cashier and tell them you have a Block meal plan so they can push the Block button to remove the meal.
Please direct all questions about the Transfer to Tiger Pantry program to Holly Enowski, coordinator of T2TP, via email at email@example.com. ALL program communication needs to be directed to Tiger Pantry, not Campus Dining Services or other external partners.