Swipes for Students
How Do I Receive Swipes?
- Any student user of Tiger Pantry can be a recipient of the transferred meal swipes. For information on becoming a client visit How to Use Tiger Pantry.
- If you have a meal plan, you are not eligible to receive swipes.
- A student may come to the Pantry at our location off Rock Quarry Road or visit our satellite location once a week for meal swipes. The number of meals we are able to give out will depend on the volume of transfers.
- You may check to see if the meals have been added to your account by going to Tiger Card Manager.
- You have to click on WebCardManager to see the Tiger Pantry Meals (see screenshots below).
Where Can I Use Swipes?
You can use the meals at any of the following all-you-care-to-eat locations:
- Plaza 900 (Lunch and Dinner)
- Rollins (Breakfast and Lunch)
- The MARK (Lunch only)
These meals may not be used at The Restaurants at Southwest, Emporium, Rollins@Night, The MARK@Night, Baja Grill, or Sabai.
For hours of each of the operations listed above, you may go to https://dining.missouri.edu/hours.
How Do I Use Swipes?
You will present your ID to the cashier and tell them you have a Block meal plan so they can push the Block button to remove the meal. Do not say that you have a Tiger Plan, you will not be able to use your meal.
Meals are for you, only. You are not allowed to bring guests or friends in to use your Tiger Pantry meals. If the other individuals need to utilize the program, they must register with Tiger Pantry and be affiliated with the University of Missouri.
Please direct all questions about the Transfer to Tiger Pantry (T2TP) program to Brady Peters, Engagement Coordinator of T2TP, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. ALL program communication needs to be directed to Tiger Pantry, not Campus Dining Services or other external partners or personal student emails.