How to Receive Swipes
How Do I Receive Swipes?
- Any student client of Tiger Pantry can be a recipient of the transferred meal swipes.
- If you have a meal plan you are not eligible to receive swipes.
- For information on becoming a client please see How to Use Tiger Pantry.
- A client may come to the Pantry at our location off Rock Quarry Road once a week for meal swipes. The number of meals we are able to give out will depend on the volume of transfers.
- You may check to see if the meals have been added to your account by going to Tiger Card Manager.
- If you come in on Sunday, swipes should be added Monday or Tuesday. If you come in on Tuesday or Wednesday, swipes should be added Thursday or Friday.
- You have to click on WebCardManager to see the Tiger Pantry Meals (see screenshots below).
Where Can I Use Swipes?
You can use the meals at any of the following locations
- Plaza 900
- Pavilion at Dobbs
- The MARK
How Do I Use Swipes?
You will present your ID to the cashier and tell them you have a Block meal plan so they can push the Block button to remove the meal.