Tiger Pantry and Truman’s Closet services are available for curbside pickup or in-person shopping.
First Step: New Household Form
Anyone using Tiger Pantry for the first-time will have to fill out the New Household Form. Please complete the New Household Form here whether you plan to shop in-person or utilize curbside pickup.
What is Available at Tiger Pantry?
Once a month, individuals utilizing Tiger Pantry can receive non-perishable food, toiletries, household essentials, and personal hygiene products. The quantity of items received is based on household size.
Each week, individuals can also receive one dozen eggs, one loaf of wheat or white bread, one frozen meal or choice of meat, and a selection of fruits and vegetables.
Two Ways to Utilize Tiger Pantry
Come inside during hours of operation to shop for food and clothing. We have a shopping carts and bags for Tiger Pantry and changing rooms for Truman’s Closet.
Offered Sunday, Tuesday, and Wednesday:
- Please fill out our online order form monthly for non-perishables and weekly for produce.
- Forms will be updated each week to reflect the produce that we have available.
- Please be as detailed as possible with your dietary preferences and clearly indicate whether you have a microwave, oven or can opener so we can prepare the order for you properly.
- Complete your Curbside Form before 11:00 a.m. on the day you would like to pickup.
- Ready to pickup? Tiger Pantry is open Sundays from 12:00-2:30, Tuesday and Wednesday from 4:30-6:30 p.m. We are located on the lower level of the Hitt Street Parking Structure, 299 Hitt Street, enter off of Elm Street. You will see four spots designated for Tiger Pantry and Truman’s Closet. Park in one of the designated spots, or one of the nearest spots if full, and call or text the number on the white board outside with your name and car make/model to let us know you have arrived for your curbside order.
- The Curbside Order form can be found here.