Note: Please visit Tiger Pantry during its hours of operation to request dining hall meals.
- Any student, that is in active status and who uses Tiger Pantry on a regular basis can also be a recipient of the transferred dining hall meals. For information on how to complete the New Household form and how to use Tiger Pantry on a regular basis visit: How to Use Tiger Pantry.
- If you have a meal plan, you are not eligible to receive a dining hall meal.
- A student may request to receive a dining hall meal once a week by visiting Tiger Pantry during hours of operation and requesting a dining hall meal at checkout.
- There is a maximum of 12 dining hall meals per semester.
- Dining Hall Meals are intended to provide emergency assistance in addition to receiving monthly and weekly orders from Tiger Pantry.
- You may check to see if the meals have been added to your account by going to Tiger Card Manager.
- You have to click on WebCardManager to see the Tiger Pantry Meals (see screenshots below).
You can use the meals at any of the following all-you-care-to-eat locations:
- Plaza 900 (Lunch and Dinner)
- Breakfast & MO (Breakfast)
- The MARK (Lunch only)
These meals may not be used at The Restaurants at Southwest, Emporium, Rollins@Night, The MARK@Night, Baja Grill, or Sabai.
For hours of each of the operations listed above, you may go to https://dining.missouri.edu/hours.
- You will present your ID to the cashier
- Be ready with your student number and pawprint
- Please understand that these dining hall meals are limited to 12 in a semester. We encourage recipients to plan meal spending accordingly through the semester.
- Meals are for you only. You are not allowed to bring guests or friends to use your swipe meals. To utilize the program, they must register with Tiger Pantry and be affiliated with the University of Missouri
Please direct all questions about the Dining Hall Meal program to the Meals Coordinator of Tiger Pantry via email at email@example.com. ALL program communication needs to be directed to Tiger Pantry, not Campus Dining Services or other external partners or personal student emails.